The TourINN-act consortium will host the TourINN-Open Innovation Seminar on March 30, 2023.
The Open Innovation Seminar aims at introducing tourism SMEs to TourINN-act project, its purposes and initiatives made so far, with particular regard to the TourINN-Open Call for Innovation of Tourism SMEs, launched on March 15, 2023.
The seminar will provide participants with relevant information regarding the latest trends and data, and will learn how to implement a successful open innovation plan. The workshop will address the details of the open call for tourism SMEs (eligibility, evaluation criteria and the operation of bilateral meetings), matchmaking and the resources available to all those interested in the platform.
Specifically, participants will:
- Have an overview of TouriNN-Act project, its raison d’être, and partners;
- Get a broader vision on the new competitiveness factors deriving from the use of digital technologies and sustainable practices thanks to the TourINN-Roadmap on innovative and sustainable practices;
- Understand the main functionalities of the platform in order to easily navigate it;
- Gain acquaintance on the functioning of the bilateral matchmaking meetings among participants;
- Receive guidance on how to apply for the call, clarify eligibility and evaluation criteria and learn how to implement a successful open innovation plan;
- Be told about the expected impacts on SMEs, providers and the entire tourism industry.